Home /Tags /Popular /Famous / tumblr / Submit /

More to Choose From: Roseanne



































More to Choose From

fuckyeahjackieharris:


Roseanne: "Hey, Come on. When something goes wrong in a marriage, It’s never just one partners fault. You can’t just blame yourself."
Jackie: "Well, I, I, Can’t blame Fred."

Roseanne: "Well, Fine. Blame someone else, That’s what I do. Just make a list of all your problems, and then another list of everybody you know, and then draw lines."
Jackie: "There’s nobody that I can blame"
Roseanne: "Well, What about the idiot that narked to Fred?"
Jackie: “We were at The Lobo. Half of Lanford was there, That could of been anybody"

Roseanne: "Well that’s all the better, more to choose from"


"GOD, I HATE THAT MOM!"
Roseanne

"Husbands And Wives"

S07-EP20



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...